Sunday, October 25, 2009

Once I week I religiously check out the postsecret website.

A few years ago there was one particular secret that caught my eye.

It had an illustration of a princess in a gown. And on it was scribbled "My Fairy Tale has Ended".

I saved the image on my computer.

The image would keep coming up sporadically on my screensaver.

Everytime I saw it - I wondered whether my fairy tale had ended too.

Today I was lying in bed and thinking about the last one year...

And how wonderful this man and relationship have been to me...

And how lucky I am to have him in my life...

So I can safely say - Darlings, my fairy tale has just begun...



That'll Be All

2 comments:

Unknown said...

When's the wedding????

Queenmatrai said...

I promise to let you know as soon as I do :)